No other restoration company has a more sophisticated mobile fleet of emergency response vehicles and equipment than BELFOR. We own the largest fleet of restoration equipment in North America, including:
- An extensive equipment inventory warehoused at BELFOR offices nationwide;
- 30+ mobile warehouses of equipment; mobile document recovery chambers and freezer semi-trailers;
- 3,500+ vehicles;
- State-of-the-art BELFOR Command Centers.
BELFOR Command Centers
When disaster hits, it can be on a massive scale which means it demands a massive response.
The BELFOR Mobile Command Centers house:
- 32 bays for computers to keep vital data flowing between operations and the field;
- Dedicated satellite towers and dishes to assure ongoing communications;
- High-definition screens for complete monitoring of on-site progress, video conferencing with corporate headquarters, and news from around the region and world;
- Command Center Conference Room on the second floor where fast and informed decisions are made and dispatched to crews of hundreds and even thousands of specialists working on site.
Each Command Center generates is own power independently and has its own water, food, power sources and supplies as well as sleeping quarters for those working shifts. They are also equipped with an auxiliary shelter complete with heat and air conditioning.
To learn more about the Command Center, watch this video.