Always On The Move
No other restoration company has a more sophisticated mobile fleet of emergency response vehicles and equipment than BELFOR. We own the largest fleet of restoration equipment in North America, including:
- An extensive equipment inventory warehoused at more than 100 BELFOR offices nationwide;
- 30+ mobile warehouses of equipment; mobile document recovery chambers and freezer semi-trailers;
- 3,500+ vehicles;
- State-of-the-art BELFOR Command Centers.
Mobile Command Centers
From the moment the Command Center enters the scene, it's ready to go to work. Generating all of their own power independently, these "rolling headquarters" include:
- 32 bays for computers to keep vital data flowing between operations and the field;
- Dedicated satellite towers and dishes to assure ongoing communications;
- High-definition screens to enable complete monitoring of on-site progress, video conferencing with corporate headquarters, and news from around the region and world;
- Conference room on the second floor where fast and informed decisions are made and dispatched to crews of hundreds and even thousands of specialists working on site.