COVID-19 CLEANING SERVICES
In these unprecedented times and as part of the effort to help businesses impacted by COVID-19, BELFOR is responding to the current global pandemic by offering a groundbreaking cleaning and sanitizing solution for businesses and facilities.
BELFOR 3-Step Clean System incorporates the use of a professional grade botanical disinfectant combined with a unique antimicrobial surface protectant that can provide residual surface protection for up to 90 days.
With the BELFOR 3-Step Clean System, after surfaces are disinfected, we apply the patented BIOPROTECT™ RTU Antimicrobial Surface Protectant for longer lasting protection between regular cleanings.
BELFOR is the exclusive provider and ONLY BIOPROTECT™ CERTIFIED COMPANY in the Restoration industry. No other restoration company in the U.S. and Canada can offer this advanced cleaning technology.
How Does The BELFOR 3-Step Clean System Work?
BELFOR uses a 3-step cleaning process to help protect your property and provide a safer environment for employees and patrons.
STEP # 1 - DISINFECT
- BELFOR uses a highly-acclaimed botanical disinfectant solution that kills 99.9% of viruses (including the human Coronavirus), bacteria, fungi and mold . This solution disinfects, cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes in just ONE step.
- Eco-friendly, EPA registered disinfectant. Contains no harsh chemicals and eliminates most Allergens upon contact.
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive and non-abrasive.
- Safe for everyday use. Ready-to-use, patented and NSF Certified formula that requires no rinsing - even on food contact surfaces.
STEP # 2 - PROTECT
- After surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, BELFOR can then apply the BIOPROTECT™ RTU Antimicrobial Surface Protectant. This is an optional treatment designed to protect surfaces between regular cleanings.
- EPA-registered, water-based formula that forms an antimicrobial shield which provides persistent, continuous, antimicrobial surface protection against a broad range of odor and stain-causing microbes (bacteria, mold, mildew and algae) -- with efficacy that remains effective for up to 90 days.
- Non-flammable, colorless, odorless, non-leaching and non-migrating.
- Can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces, including HVAC systems.
- Safe for use on food contact surfaces, utensils, appliances and equipment.
STEP # 3 - CERTIFY
- BELFOR will certify that the property has been treated with the disinfectant and antimicrobial surface protectant.
- This certification will let others know that the property has been cleaned with the most advanced technology on the market.
How does BIOPROTECT™ RTU Antimicrobial Surface Protectant Work?
BIOPROTECT™ RTU’s patented antimicrobial technology uses self assembling monolayers to create a layer of spikes that mechanically kill microbes (bacteria, mold, mildew and algae) by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane. This kill method prevents microbes from mutating and adapting, inhibiting their ability to grow.
Unlike conventional cleaning products, BIOPROTECT™ RTU forms a covalent bond to the applied surface and continues to work while in the dry state.
Why Choose Our Coronavirus Cleaning Services?
BELFOR is an industry leader when it comes to disaster mitigation and recovery. We have years of experience offering decontamination and disinfection services for buildings contaminated by fire, water, storms, mold and more.
Our processes include the disinfection and removal of biohazardous contaminants.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
These services help:
- Reduce the risk of infection or illness
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce operations downtime
We are currently providing disinfection services for healthcare facilities, schools, manufacturing plants, office spaces, senior living and assisted living facilities, retail stores and more. All of our cleaning protocols meet the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
We were also chosen to disinfect one of the first commercial airplanes to enter the country after the initial COVID-19 outbreak.
We completed the deep cleaning protocol on the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan after a COVID-19 outbreak onboard. BELFOR performed a Level 3 cleaning protocol on the ship which included all public and crew access areas, staterooms, crew cabins, dining and entertainment areas. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) declared the ship as being fit to sail with no traces of COVID-19 on board. Find out how BELFOR helped the Diamond Princess with disinfection against COVID-19.
How To Request Sanitizing Services
There are multiple ways to request BELFOR's 3-Step Clean services, including:
How BIOPROTECT™ RTU Technology Works
Creating A Safer Workplace