COVID-19 CLEANING SERVICES
In these unprecedented times and as part of the effort to help businesses impacted by COVID-19, BELFOR is responding to the current global pandemic by offering a groundbreaking cleaning and sanitizing solution for businesses and facilities.
BELFOR Cleaning and Sanitizing Services
BELFOR uses a combination and/or selection of products in its COVID cleaning efforts:
DISINFECT AND SANITIZE
BELFOR uses a hospital-grade, US EPA registered broad-spectrum disinfectant that cleans, disinfects, sanitizes and deodorizes in ONE STEP. The disinfectants kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and molds when applied or sprayed.
The disinfectant is:
- Non-abrasive and Non-Corrosive
- Non-Flammable - No Harmful Chemicals
- Free From Chlorine and Phosphates
- Cleans and Disinfects Without Bleaching
- No Rinse Required, Even On Food Contact Surfaces
- Pleasant Lemongrass Grapefruit Scent
- Botanically Derived Active Ingredient
After a disinfectant is applied, BELFOR can also use BIOPROTECT™ RTU antimicrobial - a patented, registered, water-based antimicrobial surface protectant that keeps surfaces free of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months). BIOPROTECT™ RTU can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces.
- EPA Reg. No.87583-3
- Patented water-based formula
- Ready to use, right out of the bottle
- Creates an invisible shield on porous and non-porous surfaces that inhibits the growth of odor and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months).
BIOPROTECT™ RTU features:
- Bound Technology – Unlike conventional cleaning products, BIOPROTECT™ RTU bonds to the applied surface, inhibits the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings for up to 90 days (3 months).
- Food-Contact Surface Preservative – BIOPROTECT™ RTU is approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under EPA and FDA regulations to preserve food-contact articles.
- Versatility – BIOPROTECT™ RTU can be applied on many surfaces, both porous and non-porous.
- Water-Based Formula – BIOPROTECT™ RTU is a water-based formulation. It is easily applied by field personnel using a trigger pump sprayer, electrostatic sprayer, pressure sprayer, or fogging equipment.
Through an exclusive partnership and agreement, BELFOR is the only U.S. Certified Applicator of the BIOPROTECT™ RTU antimicrobial product in the restoration and disaster recovery segment.
Why Choose Our Coronavirus Cleaning Services?
BELFOR is an industry leader when it comes to disaster mitigation and recovery. We have years of experience offering decontamination and disinfection services for buildings contaminated by fire, water, storms, mold and more. Our proven procedures for safe professional disinfecting services are the result of years of that experience and knowledge. Because we provide both disinfection and removal of biohazardous contamination, our methods are more effective than simple cleaning procedures and set us apart with industry-leading standards.
Our processes include the:
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
How To Request Sanitizing Services
There are multiple ways to request BELFOR's cleaning services, including:
- Call our 24-hour hotline at 800-856-3333.
- Call your local BELFOR office.
- Complete this short Cleaning Request form. A representative will contact you.
PRODUCT FACT SHEET
What Are The Benefits of Professional Cleaning?
Reduce The Risk of Infection or Illness
Reduce The Risk of Cross-Contamination
Reduce Operations Downtime