Long Island, NY Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Professional 24/7 Residential and Commercial Restoration Services
BELFOR Long Island offers disaster restoration and emergency response teams resulting from manmade or natural disasters involving water damage, fire damage, wind damage, storm damage and more. Our trained restoration experts respond in the Long Island, Nassua County and Suffolk County regions of New York.
Known for its local landmarks such as the Montauk Lighthouse and Jones Beach Tower, BELFOR Long Island is the community’s leading property restoration company. BELFOR Long Island has been restoring residential and commercial customers’ homes and businesses after local disasters such as Hurricane Irene, Superstorm Sandy, historic summer flooding and even during artic blasts that brought frigid temperatures through the community.
BELFOR Long Island is an active member in several professional organizations including: Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the Community Associations Institute (CAI). BELFOR Long Island has received numerous awards including “Industry Partner of the Year” from IREM and “Business Partner of the Year” from CAI.
We are also a proud partner of Concern for Independent Living, Inc, which offers supportive services to community individuals and their families.
- NARI Certified Remodelers
- LIBI - Long Island Builders Institute
- NKBA - Licensed National Kitchen & Bath Association
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffolding Certification
- OSHA - Fall Protection Certification
- Certified Remodelers (CR) by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazwoper Fall Protection Certification
- OSHA 500 (Construction)
- OSHA 501 (General Industry)
- General Contractor Licenses for Nassau & Suffolk Counties, New York City & Westchester County
- EPA Certified Lead Abatement
- CMRS - Certified Microbial Remediation
- Certified Mold Technicians
- Water Damage Restoration Certification
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Certification
- ASCR International – Association of Specialists in Cleaning & Restoration
While many general contractors are certified and capable of meeting LEED/USGBC building codes, restoration and reconstruction projects present challenges requiring the oversight of a specialized partner. BELFOR has the knowledge base necessary to ensure that damaged structures are restored properly while meeting these meticulous guidelines. Our restoration and construction teams work with LEED-certified APs to ensure that all certification standards are met - without compromising the integrity of the project. We offer:
- Specialized and highly skilled restoration and construction crews
- Knowledgeable LEED certified BELFOR employees throughout our ranks
- Complete and thorough oversight throughout the construction process
- Availability to serve clients coast to coast through BELFOR offices