Fire & Water Damage Restoration In Denver, Colorado
BELFOR Denver COVID-19 Cleaning Services
Denver area home and business owners turn to BELFOR for rapid response and repairs for property damage caused by fire, water, storms, mold, earthquake, sudden freeze, or any other natural or man-made catastrophe -- large or small.
BELFOR Denver is your one-stop service provider. Our services include emergency board-up and site containment; smoke and soot removal; water extraction and dehumidification; structural cleaning and decontamination; mold removal; odor control; air duct cleaning; contents restoration; document and media recovery; electronics restoration; machinery and equipment decontamination, repair and rebuild; environmental services; reconstruction and general contracting; and, consulting services.
BELFOR Denver is repeatedly recognized for excellence:
- Named the #1 leading performer in General Contracting for the Contractor Connection Mountain States Region (contractors in the states of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming);
- Winning the Contractor Connection’s highest award - Golden Hammer Award;
- Receiving the prestigious "Quality Focused-Performance Excellence Award" for being the best in mitigation in the entire region.
Restoration teams from BELFOR Denver have performed extensive clean up work after major Colorado Floods, and have helped restore properties nationally after tornadoes and other natural disasters.
BELFOR Denver stays involved in our great community by participating in the:
- Apartment Association of Metro Denver
- Denver Metro Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
- Building Operators Association of Colorado (BOAC)
- Risk Management Society Rocky Mountain Chapter (RIMS)
BELFOR Denver is also a co-sponsor of the Feed Colorado Campaign which helps support 72 food banks in Colorado.
We are proud to be a certified Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) firm.