Fire & Water Damage Restoration In Tucson, AZ
Our services include smoke and soot removal; water extraction and dehumidification; structural cleaning and decontamination; mold removal; odor control; air duct cleaning; contents restoration; document and media recovery; electronics restoration; machinery and equipment decontamination, repair and rebuild; environmental services; reconstruction and general contracting; and, consulting services.
Our team of experienced, established employees have built loyal client relationships spanning many years. Local success stories include:
- working around the clock for three days after a fire in a Charter School to have everything cleaned up and open for the first day of school;
- quickly restoring a Mission after a fire on Good Friday so it was open and ready for Easter Services;
- performing repairs and restoration from a line break at a major resort in time to save several weddings and a conference;
- many other recovery and rebuild projects for homes, apartment complexes, and businesses.
Our recovery teams also provide support for all of Arizona, Western United States, and the nation. Local BELFOR teams have traveled to aid in recovery of Oklahoma Tornadoes, Fort Bliss (El Paso) catastrophic pipe freezes, major Oregon flooding, and Los Alamos wildfires.
BELFOR Tucson proudly sponsors:
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Southern AZ Chapter
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Southern AZ
- Independent Insurance Agents of Tucson (IIAT)
- Arizona Insurance Claims Association (AICA)
- American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Marana Chamber of Commerce
- Worthy local associations and charities including the Muscular Dystrophy Association and Girl Scouts of America
Hard work and a relentless commitment to quality, safety and our customers has lead to many industry awards and recognition including:
- Prestigious Contractor Connection Golden Hammer Award
- Contractor Connection Top 5 Performer four years in a row
- Consistent acknowledgement as a Contractor Connection Top 10 Performer
- ASHE Certifications
- OSHA, CPR, and First Aid certified
We are also proud to be a certified Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) firm.
BELFOR Helps Restore Immaculate Heart High School
When heavy rains and powerful winds partially ripped off the roof of Immaculate Heart High School, BELFOR Tucson mobilized 60-plus workers to stabilize the environment, perform emergency services and restore the school to a safe and healthy learning facility.
Arizona Licenses ROC174574, ROC187007