Document Restoration Services & Vital Records Restoration
From birth certificates to your family photos, from your computer data to your heirloom bible, BELFOR provides specialized services to restore valuable belongings.
BELFOR's National Technical Services Division has developed methods to restore many types of paper and media:
- Books and Documents
Large capacity freeze-dry chambers and highly-trained personnel are located at key regional centers around the country. Should your valuable records be damaged, they can be frozen and shipped to our closest location for processing and restoration.
Your BELFOR Project Manager will inform you and your insurance representative on all cost-effective options available so prudent decisions can be made:
- Document reclamation
- Both on-site and off-site recovery
- Immediate response inventory
- On-site and off-site packing, shipping and storage
- Refrigerated and frozen transportation chambers
- Multiple freeze-drying chamber locations
- Molecular sieve and microwave technology
- Irradiation and antifungal application
- Contaminant and mold removal
Document Restoration Brochure