For Loss Adjusters
At BELFOR, we understand that insurance claims come in all shapes and sizes, and no two claims are the same. That's why for the last 30 years, we have cultivated long standing relationships with the adjusting market and built unparalleled expertise in the insurance claims sector.
What damage or loss are you investigating?
Join our exclusive network community to stay updated with the latest news and innovation from BELFOR.
How BELFOR works with you?
After a disaster occurs, BELFOR is contacted by the insurance company.
BELFOR will carry out an on-site preliminary inspection, following which immediate loss mitigation recommendations will be provided to the policyholder, and a proposal for recovery and resinstatment of equipment will be submitted for consideration by interested parties.
The restoration work starts immediately upon receiving an order from the policyholder. BELFOR is able to carry out surveys within 48 hours of a disaster and carry out restoration work as soon as possible.
When a disaster strikes, BELFOR will quickly implement loss mitigation measures, as necessary, and may offer a wide range of recovery services to help the policyholder resume their business operations in the shortest possible time.
How we investigate during a Site Inspection:
- Offer expert advice on the correct steps to mitigate further losses.
- Establish the nature and extent of the contamination.
- Identify the type of contamination that may cause further damage.
- Identify the extent of the damage to the equipment, property and possibilities of restoration and/or decontamination.
- Segregation of contaminated and non-contaminated areas to minimise the risk of cross-contamination.
What we offer?
Your Reliable and Trusted Partner
Our ethos is to work closely with you, providing a flexible and responsive service. Let BELFOR be your reliable and trusted partner to provide expert guidance on recovering and restoring damaged property. We have the experience, knowledge, and passion to help you get the best possible outcome.