Accidents can happen at anytime in the home. Do not panic however, our experts can remove stains and spills on carpets and soft furnishings caused by red wine, nail varnish, coffee to list but a few.
Using the latest in carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning technology our trained experts will remove the stain leaving the area clean and dry. We will also ‘blend clean’ the surrounding area so that you can not see where the stained occurred.
Please see our ‘Accidental Damage Success Guide’ to see which stains can be successfully cleaned on carpets and upholstery.
What to do if you have a stain:
- Act quickly!
- For liquids/wet spills - try and blot up or soak up (using a gentle patting motion) as much of the liquid as possible using a clean absorbent cloth or towel.
- For dry materials – dry vacuum as much of the material away as possible. DO NOT use a rotary or brush attachment.
- DO NOT attempt to clean the spill using domestic products – using the wrong chemicals in the wrong way could make the stain worse and reduce the chances of successfully removing it.
- For liquid & creams/paste’s spills try and keep the stain moist and prevent it from drying out e.g. spray with a little water and cover with cling film.
- Call BELFOR for advice and to book an appointment immediately – 0345 0502 309