Always On The Move
No other restoration company has a more sophisticated mobile fleet of emergency response vehicles and equipment than BELFOR. We own the largest fleet of restoration equipment in North America, including:
- An extensive equipment inventory warehoused at more than 130 BELFOR offices in North America;
- 30+ mobile warehouses of equipment; mobile document recovery chambers and freezer semi-trailers;
- 3,500+ vehicles;
- State-of-the-art BELFOR Command Centres.
Mobile Command Centres
When disaster hits, it can be on a massive scale which means it demands a massive response. BELFOR Command Centres are 53-feet long, two stories high and feature the latest mobile technology - critical during a disaster.
From the moment the Command Centre enters the scene, it's ready to go to work. Generating all of their own power independently, these "rolling headquarters" include:
- 32 bays for computers to keep vital data flowing between operations and the field;
- Dedicated satellite towers and dishes to assure ongoing communications;
- High-definition screens to enable complete monitoring of on-site progress, video conferencing with corporate headquarters, and news from around the region and world;
- Conference room on the second floor where fast and informed decisions are made and dispatched to crews of hundreds and even thousands of specialists working on site.