BELFOR OFFERS DISINFECTION OF SURFACES AFTER BIOLOGICAL CONTAMINATION
BELFOR offers disinfection services for buildings and facilities exposed to contamination caused by fire, water, storms, mould, hazmat accidents, and infectious materials. We have responded to disinfection and decontamination projects for over 25 years. We are currently providing disinfection services for healthcare facilities of the buildings, schools, food industry and production sites. Our safe and synergistic procedures are validated by appropriate experts and provide a combination of disinfection and removal of biohazardous contamination, making them more effective than simple cleaning methods. Disinfection is also recommended in cases of suspected biological contamination.
BELFOR is naturally familiar with crises after all types of incidents and how to deal with the resulting challenges. This ranges from certain precautionary measures to substantial rebuilding concepts. We use specialised disinfection agents and appropriate techniques to ensure a proper disinfection, reducing the number of pathogens like bacteria, fungi and viruses. After disinfection no infectious material or other harmful residues are left behind. Our expertise helps to overcome most challenges.
Our research and development department has developed a protocol which successfully eliminates the chance for users to catch COVID-19 from residues of infected persons who have stayed in the same area. These procedures have been successfully applied to high profile cases.
We also do pre-incident disinfection as a preventative measure. Cold fogging is done to remove airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
THESE SERVICES HELP
- Reduce the risk of infection or illness
- Prevent cross-contamination
- Reduce operations downtime by 75% or more
- Reduce suspected cases with preventative disinfection, which is proven to be effective
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dedicated and validated working protocol
- Intervention 24 /7
- Experienced specialists
- Specially trained personnel for these kind of projects
- In-depth and detailed preliminary risk assessment
- Preventative and post COVID-19 disinfection services
FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Committed to sustainable development, we act in the following areas:
- Waste management in compliance with local standards and the environment
- Traceability of collected waste materials
FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We ensure and control:
- Strict compliance with ECDC standards and safety regulations for our customers and employees
- Rigorous control and maintenance programmes for equipment and materials
- Monitoring of clearances and qualifications
- Continuous training of our specialist teams