You are here
Neufahrn - Chemistry
Who we are:
BELFOR is proud to be the world’s largest disaster restoration company, with unmatched experience and a proven track record in jobs of great diversity. We obtained our leadership position through superior service, accountability, internal growth, strategic acquisition, technological development and training of our intellectual assets.
For more than 70 years, we have offered complete 24/7 emergency response services. Our single-source accountability provides the most efficient route back to normality for our clients. With 7,000+ employees, the global turnover exceeds 1 billion euros. Our European headquarters are located in Duisburg and Neufahrn.
In Neufahrn, we run our own R&D division, Technical Support (TS). Rapid chemical analysis combined with experience helps to reduce costs and determine methods for damage restoration. The multi-skilled team applies the latest methodologies and products to unique contamination situations.
In our Technical Support team in Neufahrn, we have an immediate job opening for a PhD graduate of Chemistry. This involves a two years trainee programme and thereafter a permanent employment position.
- Support of BELFOR Europe Technical Support (TS) with ongoing projects, especially chemically related
- On-site support for major losses and special damage cases around the world
- To be a contact person and link between “Country operations” and BELFOR TS
- To support colleagues in the laboratory (especially during their absence)
- Designing and optimising solutions and procedures for the daily business of BELFOR, in close co-operation with the parties involved
- Creating presentations and general documentation for training and marketing
- Creating manuals, guidelines and handbooks
- Organising and participating in training and events
- Improving, designing and testing of restoration chemicals
- Degree in chemistry
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Intercultural skills
- High level of social skills
- Highly developed communication skills and flexibility
- High personal motivation and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team with colleagues from different backgrounds
- Analytical skills, service and goal orientation
- Commitment, assertiveness and strong negotiating skills
- Flexibility and the willingness to travel
- Good knowledge of German and English, ideally deepened during a period living abroad; good knowledge of other European languages is also a benefit
Are you interested in a wide range of activities in an international environment?
Please send your full application documents and confirm your earliest possible starting date via e-mail to:
recruitingbelfor [dot] com
BELFOR Europe GmbH
Human Resources Administrator