BELFOR Europe GmbH | http://www.belfor.com
§ 1 General
Your personal data (e. g. name, address, e-mail-address, telephone number) will be processed by us in compliance with the provisions of the German Privacy Law only. The subsequent instructions inform you about type, scope and purpose of the processing, handling and use of personal data. This Privacy Notice refers to our webpages only. If you are forwarded to other webpages by any links provided on our webpages you are requested to inform you there about the relevant usage of your personal data.
§ 2 User-related Data
(1) Your personal data are recorded upon contacting (e. g. by contact form or e-mail) solely for the purpose of handling your request and in case any subsequent questions come up.
(2) Without your explicit consent or without statutory basis your personal data will not be processed, used or passed to third parties.
§ 3 Informationen about Cookies
(1) For the purpose of optimizing our web presence we are using cookies. Cookies are little text files which are saved within the main memory of your computer. These cookies will be deleted following the closing of your browser. Other cookies remain on your computer (long-term cookies) and recognize it again upon your next visit. This allows you a better entering onto our webpage.
(2) You may avoid the saving of cookies by by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser („Block cookies“). This, however, may cause a limitation of the functions of our web presence.
§ 4 Web analysis with Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the provider of this webpage Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your usage of this webpage, compiling reports on webpage activity for webpage operators and providing other services relating to webpage activity and internet usage to the website provider. The IP address submitted by your browser in conjunction with Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google. You may object to the saving of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and processing of data (incl. your IP address) generated by the cookies and related to data concerning your usage of this website by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
(2) This website is using Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", to process only IP addresses shortened to exclude a direct relation to individual persons.
§ 5 Information
Pursuant to the German Privacy Law you are entitled to get cost free information of your recorded data as well as potentially a right to get correction, blocking or deletion of these data. Any questions in this regard can be raised through the following e-mail address: email@example.com