After a structure loss occurs, selecting just “any contractor” can cause more harm than good. Reconstruction of property damage versus regular general construction is a different animal altogether, providing daily challenges unique to the industry:
- Working with insurance adjusters, oftentimes several on a single project
- Mitigating property damage
- Properly addressing hidden moisture and/or mold encountered on a job site
- Safely nullifying disaster scene hazards
- Repairing damage from construction defects
- Working with accelerated time lines
- Identify building components that can be restored vs. replaced, drastically reducing business interruption!
With over 50 years of reconstruction experience, BELFOR has an unmatched depth of resources and knowledge. Our offices and personnel are a part of the communities that they serve and understand their community’s needs.
As the clock ticks following a loss, every second can mean the difference between failure and success. BELFOR’s experience, resources and preparedness allow us to use that critical time wisely. In fact, no one comes close to our response capabilities. This isn’t an empty claim, our track record in all recent catastrophic events nationally speaks for itself.
An Integrated Approach
BELFOR provides integrated services that connect our in-house staff with specialty trades, engineers, architects and other professionals. Every aspect of the reconstruction process required to rebuild and restore your operation is managed by BELFOR. Our team members and their holistic approach to reconstruction translate to speed. Our speed translates to mitigation of damage and expedience in putting you back in your property. BELFOR’s Executive General Estimators™ and General Estimators™ bring unique expertise to construction planning, consulting and supervision.
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Site Containment / Temporary Shoring
- Intrusive Investigation / Selective Demolition
- Emergency Power
- Full Scale Carpentry
- Complete Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing
- Complete Exterior Envelope Reconstruction
- Construction Defect Reconstruction
- All Roofing Configurations
- Interior Build Out and Finishes
- Complex Installation and Interior Finishes
- Machinery / Factory Line Implementation